Feb 21, 2014

Parsi Choi

Everyone knows I love my beverages. Chai or coffee, tea or kapi, I am indifferent. As long as it is hot, and comes with a book, I'm a contented puss.
So, when I have lemongrass, guess what I make- the Parsi Choi. Tastes amazing with the latest Martin Beck book!

200 ml water
100-125 ml milk
1 tsp Society tea powder

1 tsp sugar, or more, as per taste
¼ -1/3rd tspn black pepper powder

 long shoot of lemon grass, cut into 2 inch pieces (I prefer a wee bit more)
15-17 mint leaves


Method:
Wash the lemon grass n mint n keep aside.
Heat milk n water.
Add the tea powder, pepper powder, the washed herbs, sugar n bring it to a rapid boil. 

Once it comes to a rapid boil, cover it for a couple of minutes, then pour it out.
Enjoy with a lovely book on a drizzly day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment