Jan 28, 2013

Moong-paneer-fruit salad

This is a salad I make often- with strawberries when they are in season, or with pomegranate seeds, or even with apples (I normally stick to these three fruits, because I like the pops of red colour against the green and white background). This is one of my favourite mid-day snacks, most so because it is so protein rich.



Mix sprouted Moong, small pieces of paneer, and strawberries cut into small pieces.
Drizzle with garlic-mint-vinegar*, sprinkle salt and toss.

* garlic-mint-vinegar was something I discovered accidentally when I found a few sprigs of mint drying in the fridge which I was reluctant to throw away. I pounded it with a green chillis and a couple of pods of garlic and infused it in vinegar. The vinegar takes on the flavours and is a great dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment