May 19, 2015

Chocolate chip cookies

I have been wanting to make chocolate chip cookies for a really long time, but couldn't get my hands in chocolate chips. So when I found myself in the vicinity of the store that does stock them, I grabbed a packet, and within 30 minutes of getting home has whipped up this batch for us!

200 gms maida
100 gms butter
100 gms granulated sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup chocolate chips 

Method:
Sieve the flour and baking powder till well incorporated
Add sugar and mix well
Rub in the butter till properly mixed 
Add milk gradually 1 tbsp at a time to bring it together into a firm dough
Add the chocolate chips and mix well. 
Roll into 16 balls, flatten slightly and place on a greased baking sheet. 
Bake in pre heated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment